Hello there, have you been looking for a loan without collateral in Nigeria without finding the right one? Well I’ve got good news for you. I bring forth to you “Access Bank Payday Loan” an opportunity to get your required cash in no time without paper-works, collateral or any further delay.
Without wasting much time, let’s get started with the Access Bank Payday Loan review, telling you all the pros and cons you need to know. This is done to furthermore help you in making a wise decision before it’s too late.
Why You Should Consider Access Bank Payday Loan in Nigeria
- No collateral or documents needed
- 24/7 service which does not require visits to the bank and application is done.
- Up to thirty-one (31) days tenure or next salary date.
- You can borrow up to 75% of your monthly salary.
What is Access Bank Payday Loan Code
Benefits of Access Bank Payday Loan USSD Code
- Access Bank loan USSD code is always available 24/7
- It can be used without the need of internet connection or data
- It is fast, easy to use and secured
- You get all your banking activities wright on the go, with your mobile phone without the need of visiting any bank branch near you.
Does my Salary account Needs to be in Access Bank before Applying for Access Bank Payday Loan?
How to Get A Payday Loan From Access Bank
Follow these steps to get access bank payday loan:
- Dial the USSD code *901*11# or *426*11# (for former diamond customers only) with the phone number linked to your access bank account.
- Now, quickly follow the on-screen command to get your loan.
- You can also apply for access bank loan by downloading and installing the Quick bucks app on your phone.
- You can also apply a loan through the Access Bank mobile app known as Quickbucks from your mobile device play store.
Access Bank Payday Loan Interest Rate
Access bank plc. Charges an upfront fees of 1.5% flat 4% flat interest rate and insurance of 0.15% of loan amount is taken upon loan disbursement (5.15% total all payable upfront).
How to Repay Access Bank Payday Loan
It’s your loan approaching it’s due date (s)? Worry not because, access bank make use of automatic deduction that quickly deducts your loan balance on your next salary payment or 31 days from the day the loan was taken (whichever comes first).